Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 9

I have really been trying to focus on the positive during this whole thing. 
 One positive thing is that I have more time to enjoy the little things like my french press coffee.  I  have really enjoyed starting my day with this!
 Another positive thing in technology.  Thank God for computers and the internet.  I have been able to stay connected with friends and stay on work out groups that keep me motivated to keep working out!
Oliver was able Zoom with this his hockey team!  It was kinda crazy but they had an absolute blast!
Which eventually ended up with Oliver "Zooming" with his friends and then playing Fortnite.
Another thing is that stores are still open. Our TV broke yesterday but thankfully Target made it very easy to order online and just pick it up!
 I had some time to FINALLY make my photo book about the Ski Club!
 And we enjoyed breakfast for dinner!  

We even took a drive today to get out of the house.  So overall, we had a pretty good day!  

No comments: