Sunday, March 22, 2020

Day 6

Day 6 was a great day!  The sun was shining and we were pretty busy!
 Oliver kept up with his Kinex.
 He made mushrooms! lol
 I did some reading!
 Then we all hopped in the car to take a drive to get out of the house and deliver some of the artwork we have made!  Even though we stayed in the car (except to stop at the mailboxes) it was really nice to drive around in the sunshine!  I even put jeans on!
 We did our drops as fast as we could so we could surprise everyone!
 Claire caught my determination lol

Camden and Liam loved their picture!


Grandma and Grandpa loved theirs too!  

 I started a little coloring of my own, which was actually really relaxing!

The days are going by surprisingly quickly.  I am really embracing sleeping in!  We are just trying to stay positive and enjoy the break from our usual crazy schedules.  It is a scary world out there right now but we are doing our best to stay positive and do our part by staying home and staying away from others!

No comments: