Monday, December 30, 2013

The Grinch

We had a lot of fun this Christmas season doing all kinds of Christmas crafts and activities.  Claire was lucky enough to get a snow day but Mark and I had school, so I called in and had a wonderful snow day with my babies.
Seeing that it was a snow day we decided to make a gingerbread house.  The kids were so excited!
This was Claire's side.
And this was Oliver's.
And they worked together on the roof.
After a great snow day our days continued until Christmas and then it was time for our special girls day at the theater.  Here is my girl before the show.
Claire looked so grown up in her fancy clothes at Shea's.  
We all had a great time on our girls day!
I can't believe how big these ladies are getting!
The play was amazing!  I absolutely loved it!!  The girls loved it too but I am pretty sure their favorite part was our trip to The Chocolate Bar afterwards!!!



No comments: