Friday, December 13, 2013

Oliver's First Christmas Show

Last Sunday Claire and Oliver had their Christmas show.  This was Claire's FOURTH Christmas show (I cannot even believe that) and it was Oliver's first.  Oliver started taking dance class about a month and a half ago.  After many Monday nights of taking his sister to dance class he finally wore me down and I let him try out a class.  Needless  to say....HE LOVES IT!!!!  
The kids looked so festive waiting to go on stage.
I dropped the ball big time in the camera department this year.  I brought the wrong lens so my pictures of the kids on stage are not all that great :(  But here is Claire.  She did so well this year.  Her dance was so grown up, it was great.
And of course it helps that her bestie is in her class!
Claire really enjoyed hanging out in the audience cheering her brother on.
Oliver did a great job.  He was a little nervous at first but after a minute, he nailed it!  He didn't want to go down and see Santa after his dance though.  He wanted to stay with Aunt Jacqie.  He told me later, "Santa made me nervous."
I was kind of surprised that he wanted to be in the finale but he did great!  Of course, he was front and center :)

After the show Nana, Papa, Grandma, and Grandpa came over for lunch to celebrate the kids' great performance. 
The kids had a blast trying on Nana's new wig. Claire looked so cute with straight hair!
Oliver looked like a little Joe Dirt.

Great job Claire and Oliver!  I am so proud of you both!!!!!!!!

No comments: