Thursday, December 26, 2013

Festival Of Lights

I know, I am very behind on my posts.  But I decided to post a few fun things that we did during the holiday season before I post our Christmas celebrations!  So I will start with The Festival Of Lights.  This is one of my most favorite things to do around Christmas time!  And this year Grandma and Grandpa joined us, we had a blast!
After driving through the amazing light show we stopped to see Santa.  While we waited to see the big guy the kids got to write letters to Santa.
And then they dropped them off in Santa's special mailbox.  This year they even got a postcard back from Santa!
We even got a nice family picture while we waited in line.
Oliver got a little shy before we saw Santa but after a minute, he warmed right up!
Then a quick visit with Mrs. Frosty before we headed back outside!
The first thing we saw outside was this....well we weren't really sure what this was.  We were kind of thinking it was the Labatt Blue bear dressed up in a tutu and Santa hat.
Even Grandpa stopped in for a picture.
And of course, Mark had to get in there too.
Then we stopped over to see the reindeer.  They were so cute.
Oliver was totally amazed!
Then we headed to the Christmas Tree Forest.  This is one of my favorite things at the festival.  I absolutely love the lights on the Christmas trees, it is so magical.
To end the night a very nice man gave us all of his left over tickets so the kids went on a few rides.
Oliver loved "driving" all of the cars.

We had a wonderful time at the Festival Of Lights.  We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa got to join us!  Oliver loved everything that he saw.  He is at such a great age for stuff like this!  Claire loved seeing the reindeer (she loves anything with animals) and I loved all of the LIGHTS!!!!!

No comments: