Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thomas The Train!!

Today we spent the day with Thomas The Train!!!  Oliver loved every single second of today!  He was thrilled to think that we were on the Island of Sodor.
Even Claire had a blast!
Claire and Oliver even enjoyed the train museum.  I loved this exhibit on the Erie Canal.  I have a strange love of the Erie Canal.
Claire and Daddy snuggling up for the train ride.
Me and my man enjoying our train ride.
Oliver went nuts every time they blew he whistle!  He was a little upset when he went to give the conductor his ticket and he said that Oliver could keep the ticket.  Oliver really wanted to give it to him for some reason.
The kids were thrilled to see Sir Topham Hatt!!  Oliver wouldn't stop hugging him.  Notice his little eyes are closed.
We finally got Oliver to let go of him for long enough to get a picture.
My babies.  Claire is such a little Momma to Oliver.  She was constantly asking him if he was having fun and lifting him up to see stuff.  It was so sweet.
The face painting was a huge hit!  Oliver loved having Thomas on his cheek.  He made me take a picture so that he could see it right away.
When it was Claire's turn she asked the girl, "Do you know how to paint chocolate chip cookies? I would like that please."  I love her.
We had a great day!  Oliver had so much fun!  It didn't take him long to pass out on the way home.  I absolutely love doing things like this with my family.  Other kids were crying and having tantrums all over the place and my kids were little angels.  They are so well behaved for stuff like this!  I love them!!!!!

No comments: