Saturday, May 4, 2013

Claire Starts Soccer!

Yesterday was Claire's first day of soccer.  She played a couple years ago in a Daddy and Me program (click HERE to see Claire's first soccer practice) and then she took a few years off to try out lacrosse.  Well, now she is back and she had a blast!
Claire looked adorable in her uniform.
And of course, she had to give me her signature pose.
They started out with some chin ups.  Just kidding!  The kids had a blast playing before the game started.
They played Red Light, Green Light with the ball and Claire loved it!
At first Claire was a little hesitant to get the ball but after a while she was all over it!  She even scored TWO goals!!!!!!  And while she made me promise that I would not hoot and holler really loudly, I couldn't help myself!!!!!
Then she spent a little time as the goalie.
At the end of the game the kids all slapped hands and said, "Good game."  It was super adorable.
After the game, while the kids munched on their snacks Oliver hung out with his girlfriend.  He has, yet again, fallen in love with an older woman.  I swear this boy is girl crazy!  Everywhere we go he finds a pretty girl and falls in love. 
Claire really enjoyed playing soccer, I can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds!
In other news,  Claire has been asked to be in my cousin Leah's wedding.  The other day we went to get her flower girl dress.  Claire felt like a princess the whole time, she was adorable!

1 comment:

amy said...

She looks so old! I love the soccer pictures and the flower girl dress is so cute! She is growing up!