Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fun In The Sun

The weather has been gorgeous lately!!  We have been spending a lot of time outside just soaking up the sun and enjoying the weather!
Of course I took advantage of the sunshine and made the kids pose from some pictures.  I love these two chickens.
Oliver loves to be outside and play any type of sports.  For his birthday he is going to need every type of sporting equipment out there.
Claire loves to sit under her favorite tree in the front yard and write in her journal.  
Oliver loved helping Mark cut the grass.  He is such a boy :)
This past week we had Claire's dancing pictures.  Here is my little dancer with her BFF Giada.
 Click here and here and here to see our little dancers the last few years.  I can't believe that this is Claire's fourth year of dancing!!!  I can remember her first year like it was yesterday!!

No comments: