Friday, May 24, 2013

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Last weekend the weather was gorgeous so we headed out to the beach!
Since I have never flown a kite, we headed down to the beach with our kite in hand.
The weather was perfect for flying a kite so Claire and Mark got the kite in the air in a matter of seconds!
 Oliver didn't really know what was going on, but once Claire explained it to him he was amazed!
The kids loved watching the kite.
Everyone took a turn flying the kite.
And I flew a kite for the first time.  I must say, I was expecting a little more excitement.
Oliver preferred to play by the water and blow me kisses.
And ham it up.
Claire loved flying the kite. 
My mother in law loved watching her grandbabies play on the beach (her most favorite place on earth).
We even got a decent family picture!!!

It was a great afternoon spent at the beach!  But now I CANNOT wait for summer!!!!!!!!!


No comments: