Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thriller

At school Oliver's teacher has been playing Thriller for the kids to dance to and Oliver LOVES it!  Miss Briana is a big MJ fan and her and Oliver debate constantly over whether Michael Jackson is Miss Briana's MJ or Oliver's MJ.  He is always saying "My MJ!"  So Mark thought it would be fun after dinner one night to show Oliver the Thriller video.
Now let me say that I was against this from the start!  Clearly, Mark does not really remember the Thriller video in it's entirety.  Claire clearly stated from the beginning "I am NOT even watching that!!"
 Oliver however, could NOT wait to watch his MJ perform!  It started out like this and Oliver kept saying "There MJ!  My MJ!"
Then it moved into this.  At this point he is not so sure. And he kept saying "MJ? That my MJ???"
Then we moved onto this. And Oliver started yelling "NO! NOT MY MJ!!  I NO LIKE IT!"
Then this.  He just kept yelling "NOT MY MJ!!  I NO LIKE IT!!!"
Clearly he was not happy about this.
But then we showed him various other Michael Jackson videos and he was OK again.  He is in love with MJ once again.

Claire on the other hand,  did not even watch the video and I found her on the couch with her pillow later in the night because she had a bad dream.  Way to go Mark :)


No comments: