Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hidden Valley Animal Adventure

Last Saturday we celebrated Nana's birthday at the Hidden Valley Animal Adventure!  We all had a blast feeding the animals and spending the day together.
As soon as we got there Claire went with Papa right away.  They are totally besties now that they spend their mornings together.  Claire told me the other day that her favorite part of Kindergarten was hanging out with Papa every morning.
Claire and Oliver were super excited as soon as we got there.  They had a blast last year but I think every year it gets better! Click HERE to see the pictures from last year!
Uncle Greg tried to get Oliver close to the bear but Oliver wasn't really into it.
Even though they were setting up for a wedding I had to sneak us in for a quick family picture in front of the beautiful fireplace.
My babies.
John and Nicole had a blast too.
Claire loved spending time with John and Nicole.
Oliver was freaking out!  He couldn't get enough of the animals.
Oliver would have jumped out of the trolley to hang out with the animals.
Claire was a little funny about the animals this year.  She loved them but didn't want them to get too close.  Here she is saying "Whoooaaa!  Back up!"
This place was just breathtaking!
Aunt Sue loved the animals.  
Oliver loved every single second of feeding the animals!  
Claire loved hanging out with her buddy.
The kids loved the petting zoo area where they could just walk around with the animals.
Oliver was in his glory.  That is until he was feeding this donkey and his tooth brushed his finger (I stress BRUSHED not BITE) and the was the end of it!  He kept saying "Donkey bited me!!!!"
After our trip to the Animal Valley we headed for some pumpkins and then we had a nice dinner back at my house.  Here is the cake that Mark and Claire made for Nana.  After last year, I am no longer allowed to make cakes.
Oliver loved singing Happy Birthday to Nana!

Happy birthday Nana!! I hope you enjoyed your day, I know that we did!!!  We love you!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome pictures...looks like a blast!!! PS ... You can make me a cake for my birthday!!! :) lol

amy said...

Love the pics! Why didn't you link to last year's cake :)