Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Owen!!

Today was Owen's Angry Birds 3rd birthday party.  We had a great time!!  The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!
I can't believe that Owen is already 3!!  He had a blast at his party!
Our little angry birds.
Oliver tries really hard to keep up with Owen and Claire.  He usually does pretty well keeping up but, sometimes he needs a hand from the big kids.
 Claire and Owen had fun watching the adults play Can Jam.
While Oliver showed Daddy around the yard.
Then they found the hammock and the kids had fun pushing Daddy in it.
Then Oliver enjoyed his turn.
And Claire enjoyed her turn too.
My gorgeous girl with her freckles.  I LOVE her freckles.
My handsome little man.  
The kids loved watching Owen open all of his great presents.  
The pinata was a hit!
Even Aunt Erin gave it a shot!
Erin and Nikki made the most adorable cake!
My godson loving his cake while we all sang happy birthday!
Then he posed as an angry bird.

Overall, it was a great party.  It is so nice to spend time with the family and watch the kids play together.  They have so much fun and I cannot believe how old they are getting!

As the party winded down (and Owen passed out) I noticed this on Erin's back.  Someone who shall remain nameless (Grandma :) hugged Erin with some sunscreen on their hand.  Now Erin has an interesting tan line :)

I have pictures from Oliver's birthday party last weekend but I still have to go through them.  So check back for some pics of my Oliver's 2nd birthday party!

No comments: