Thursday, March 11, 2010

26 Weeks!!


I am now 26 weeks and some change.  I had a sonogram last night and all is well.  Oliver is getting soooo big annndddd I think that he may look like me :)  He is still moving around like crazy and I can see my stomach moving a lot throughout the day.  It is so amazing!!!  I really do love being pregnant, it is just so crazy to me...I AM MAKING A PERSON!!!  As of yesterday Oliver weighs about 2 pounds and his feet are about 2 inches :)  I still feel great!  Even though last night I did feel like I was having a heart attack but then Mark reminded me that it may be indigestion from my McDonalds dinner feast.  After about 1,000 TUMS and sitting upright I realized that he was probably right :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ok could you be the cutest pregnant person ever? You look so happy!!! Congrats again!