Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How's That For Cozy?



Lately Claire has been all about our bathrobes. Every morning she has me wrap her up in my robe to make her "cozy". Today she relaxed after a hard day at school while snuggled in Daddy's robe. When we ask Claire what she wants from Santa she tells us three things: 1. A Quack Quack Duck (which if anyone has any idea what that means, please let us know), 2. An Art Desk (that was with a little help from Mama :), and 3. A pink robe (but she informed us that she does not want a robe from Santa, she wants Papa to get her that).

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't know what I like better - the fact that Claire likes to get all "cozy" in robes, or that Mark is actually wearing his robe after school.

amy said...

Super cute!! I just hope mark has something on underneath that robe!!