Wednesday, June 28, 2023

End Of The Year Fun

 

We wrapped up June with lots of lacrosse and traveling!  Here are the only picture I got of us for Claire's tournament in Ohio.
We did have a delicious meal on the way home at Raising Cane's!
Oliver spent the weekend in Ellicotville for a friend's birthday so it was just the 3 of us. 



Claire had her lacrosse banquet (which we weren't invited to :( ) but  I still got to see her awards.  I am so proud of my girl! She also made second team all western New York!
After some amazing people in my life raised some money for me when my brother passed away Mark and I wanted to do something special to honor my brother.  So we put together a scholarship for someone who is pursuing a degree in criminal justice.  
I was very proud to present the scholarship to a student graduating from West Senior. 
Then it was time to take Oliver off to his lacrosse tournament!
I love watching this kid play!
While I was with Oliver at his tournament, Mark was with Claire at her tournament. 
Then it was time for the "Greatest Day"!!! We had the best driver!!!
I love our end of the year party!  We always have so much fun with everyone from work!





And now the summer officially begins!!!

And now I am back in my favorite place!







No comments: