Wednesday, June 7, 2023

A Wedding, The Beach, and More Lacrosse

We ended the month of May with a lot of fun stuff!
We spent some time at the beach!


We had a great time at Bill and Saira's wedding!

I love when we can all get dressed up and be together!


Although I may have danced a little too much and my favorite shoes broke!!!
Thanks to my buddy Margaret I have a new favorite summer drink!
After the lake we headed back to the lake to hear the Strictly Hip!
Claire's team lost in the sectional game to Clarence.  It was a tough loss but I love watching this girl play lacrosse!
It is really just a great group of girls!

This guy crushed it in his modified season too!


I love watching him play!  He has so much fun on the field and he always cheering everyone on!  No one celebrates like Oliver!
Then it was back out to the lake to celebrate Sue's birthday and Father's day!  I somehow didn't get a picture of my Dad though!!!
I love when Greg, Sue, and Alice come out to the lake and watch the sunsets and have a fire!  Such a great way to get the summer season started!
 

No comments: