Sunday, May 23, 2021

Proud Sports Mama

This weekend was a sports filled weekend! I am so proud of my kids and how hard they work when it comes to sports.



Oliver played a great final game for his spring clinic. The other team chooses the MVP of the game and this game they chose him! He loves hockey so much and I am so proud of how hard he works. Oliver wants to be in every clinic there is and when he is not on the ice he is playing hockey in the street or on video games.  When he isn’t  playing hockey he is loving lacrosse. Right now he is playing box lacrosse and even though it is a bit violent, I LOVE to watch him play! 



 Claire has been crushing it playing JV as an 8th grader. I am so proud of her. It was hard to leave her friends and I know she misses playing with them so much but she is doing so well. She has started every game and I LOVE to watch her play!

My biggest regret from high school was not playing any team sports. I love seeing the kids work hard and be part of a team. I know I keep saying it, but I am ridiculously proud of these two!