Sunday, May 16, 2021

Lacrosse Season

 Lacrosse season has begun!  I have to say, I absolutely love watching my kids play lacrosse.  It is such a fast paced and fun sport to watch.
I have to brag here for a moment.  Claire made the JV lacrosse team, AS AN 8TH GRADER!  She has worked so hard and I am so proud of her. She really loves lacrosse and it shows when she is out there! 
This was the best shot I could get since Claire wouldn't let me take a picture before she left for her game!  I love her so much.  She is turning into such an awesome young lady.  She was always an amazing little girl but now she is just a great young lady.  I really thought her middle school years would be rough and she would get that attitude that most girls get (like I had) but she really hasn't at all!  Claire is honestly really fun to be around and super helpful all the time.  She is definitely my favorite daughter!
This guy started his lacrosse season too. Here he is playing box lacrosse, which is a little rougher than regular lacrosse but I have to be honest, I love it!  
He may be a bit smaller than the other kids but man does he hold his own!  I love watching him play!  I am so proud of him.  He goes out there and gives it his all at every game.  Oliver takes care of his team mates and holds his own.  Oliver is also growing up to be a really cool kid.  I love his sense of humor and his positive attitude.  He is so easy and fun to around. I can't believe that he is going to be in middle school next year! He is definitely my favorite son.



No comments: