Sunday, May 16, 2021

Grey Gardens Update

 Grey Gardens is coming along!

So my cupboards are done (thank you very much)!  Now we just need new countertops and backsplash.  It may not seem like much but we are getting there!  Mark has been sanding the walls for days and days and days but we are almost ready to paint (ignore the wallpaper by the cupbaords, we are putting a sliding glass door there).  Then the new floors go in! It is taking some time but we will get there!

I had lilac bushes in my backyard growing up and the smell of them totally reminds me of the end of the school year!  I could not be happier that I have not one but....
TWO bushes at our cottage!!!!  The smell makes me want summer to be here sooooo badly!
I also love my Lilly of the valley plants! And that super cut birdhouse.  I apparently am obsessed with birds these days.  I could sit and watch them all day.
Every time we go to work on the cottage we make sure we take a walk down to the beach to remind us why we are doing all of this work.  We timed it today and it is a 3 minute and 22 second walk from our drive way to the water!
I love this crew and I CANNOT wait for summer!!!!!!!





No comments: