Monday, December 28, 2020

A Little More Christmas


Of course Cozy came back this Christmas season and brought us some fun Christmasy things!












We loved making our gingerbread houses this year!  We had so much fun putting them together.
Normally we make our Christmas cookies with the Cappellis but this year we had to make our own.
We all had fun making them!
Claire had a really great time putting on my glasses and acting like me!
We had a little incident at the Dollar Tree which led me to keeping their basket and Claire had field day with that!

I must say, our cookies came out delicious!
And we all had fun decorating them!

We saved our annual "Drive Around and Look At Christmas Lights" tradition for after Christmas.  And I am actually super glad that we did because we had tons of snow!
Cozy even got to stay an extra night so that she could come with us!


Oliver was beyond thrilled to take her around with us!



We loved the lights this year.  Our usual "Music lights" house didn't do it this year but we found this gem in East Aurora and it was awesome!

So even though our traditions all had to be altered, we still had fun and made the best of it.  I can't say it enough, my kids have been so resilient during this time and I am so proud of them!


No comments: