Sunday, August 30, 2020

Extras

I missed some blogging before we went camping.  So here is some random stuff that I  missed.


We had a great day swimming at the Hunters' house!  

We had a delicious dinner and some drinks with great friends (on the right night this time).
This summer I have loved watching the rain (the few times that we got any) from my favorite chair!
I have also loved rewatching Law and Order!
Claire had field hockey clinics 3 days a week. They were at 8am, which for anyone who knows me knows that is like 4 in the morning to most people.  I used to just drop her off but then I realized that was a waste so I started running the track (while listening to Hamilton) while she practiced.  It was perfect!  It was also a really nice to time for her and I.  We would grumble the whole way there and laugh and say how much we loved our workouts on the way home!  We loved "being those people" that got up early lol.  It was also nice to be able to watch her practice while I ran.  She is such a natural athlete and I love to watch her play sports. On our last day of the clinic (and let's be serious the last day I was getting up that early to run 4 miles or probably run 4 miles at all) we decided to stop and celebrate with some amazing smoothies.
Oliver loved his week long hockey camp.  And he was beyond thrilled when his team won the final game!
We celebrated Claire, Oliver, Camden, and Liam's birthdays! Oliver loves just sitting and chatting away with Grandma.
Love these birthday babies!!!
 

No comments: