Tuesday, February 25, 2020

February Break

We had another wonderful February break.  As much I would love to say that we were overly productive this year, I just can't say that.  We were pretty lazy and it was magical. 

Claire and I watched a ton of shows about serial killers (I am absolutely thrilled that she not only shares my love of this stuff but that she is finally old enough to watch it with me)!
We did squeeze in a bit of skiing.  Although the conditions were terrible and the kids and I pretty much whined the whole time and Mark finally took us home.  
I enjoyed a great dinner to celebrate one of my favorites 50th birthday!
Oliver played some Fortnight.
Claire and Kathleen made "Friendship Bears" lol
We celebrated Greg's birthday.
Oliver had some fun skating with his cousins. 

Normally we squeeze in all kinds of trips to museums and day trips.  But this year the kids were pretty busy with their friends and sports, so it was tough. We did have fun grabbing dinners,  going out to breakfasts, snuggling up to watch movies, and just plain hanging out. It was a great break.  I am already looking forward to the next one!

No comments: