Monday, February 10, 2020

January Fun

Although I vow every January to blog more, somehow this month got away from me!  So here are some highlights from our first month of 2020!
 We celebrated Carolyn's birthday by doing to Buffalo Gay Bingo!
 None of us won but we had a blast!
 And the entertainment was amazing!
 Oliver's team got his banner hung.
 Claire went on her first trip without us to Quebec!
 It was hard to see her go but she was so excited and they had sooo much fun!
 Oliver decided that he was going to read until he fell asleep every night.
 Then Claire came home!!  And all was right in the world.
 Mark drove Claire crazy.
 Mr. Hunter celebrated his 70th birthday!
 The kids all hung out at the Breezy Burrito!
 Oliver's team got to play on the Sabres' ice.
 He looked so good out there!
 The kids had a blast!
 I love watching this kid play!

 The Moms had a blast too!
 Then we all went to a Sabres game!
 Love these faces.
 Love these Mamas.
 My big guy in the locker room!
 Both teams played well, it was so fun!
 Claire and I fell in love with Baby Yoda.
 Mark realized that Oliver is getting a little too old to be picked up, but he did it anyway!

 I had my "Holiday Book Club" party with my ladies from work.



So that was January in a nutshell.  I have to say, it was a great way to start 2020!

No comments: