Saturday, January 11, 2020

Christmas Season

I know I am a little late with the Christmas posts but we had such an amazing break that I didn't even get time to post anything!  I know I already posted about the big stuff like The Festival Of Lights and The Train Ride.  But we had a bunch of other fun stuff going on around here! 
 Claire had her winter concert for violin and chorus.
 She looks so grown up these days!
 Did our annual cookie decorating with Cappellis!
 We celebrated Popp family Christmas!
 Me and my Mama!
 Seriously, she is the best ever!
 Family Jammie shot!  Even Mark wore his jammies this year!
 We did our comfy clothes and christmas lights tour!
 Me and my best guy!
 They are getting so big, I remember strapping them into car seats for this!
 This year they kicked it up a notch and danced out the sun roof when we got to the house that plays music with their lights!
 Oliver had his first winter concert for chorus!
 He nailed it!
 They just keep growing up!
 Cozy came!!!!
 She brought some really amazing stuff this year!

 The kids loved decorating their own trees in their rooms.
 So cute!  
Cozy hid in some interesting places this year!
And really brought us some fun stuff to do together!
Oliver still loves Cozy more than ever.  He wrote her many notes and was very sad to see her go this year!
 This has nothing to do with Christmas but this is my morning view out my bathroom window.  I just love it!
 Claire had her first cookie exchange and we had so much fun making cookies!

So these are just some of the awesome things we did during the "Christmas Season".


No comments: