Saturday, January 11, 2020

Christmas

We had two glorious weeks off at Christmas this year!  It really made the holidays so much less stressful!
 We started Christmas Eve with our annual lunch with friends.
 Then we had a special visit from SANTA!!!
 Oliver was so excited to see him and had a lot of questions for him!


Claire still loves the big guy.

 The kids loved opening this presents!

 Our babies!!!
 Me and my girls!!
 And of course, these two goofballs.
 Seriously, when did these kids get so big???
 Peppermint Martinis were the drink of the season this year!!!
 After a nice lunch with friends it was time for some family fun.
 My favorite Christmas buddy!
 Love these ladies!

 Diane took over the peppermint martini making!










 Oliver put the cookies out for Santa this year.  And a note for him, of course!
 SANTA CAME!!!!!

 Claire's favorite gift!  She got her airpods!
 Oliver loved his fortnite llama.
 Claire loved her boxing gloves.


 Oliver's favorite gift was his Chrome book.
 Then Nana and Papa came over for breakfast!
 I can't take it how old my girl is!!
 Komo gals!
 The "big" cousins!  They are just too old.

 On the way home after a long day.  Oliver loved his new hydroflask.
I love my fancy new camera!

I always get so sad that Christmas is over but I we have so many more amazing things to do over the break!  I get very sad thinking about how old the kids are getting and how fast time flies.  I miss the days of them in their little jammies loving the magic of christmas.  Oliver still holds on to that magic and Claire still loves Christmas in her own way but I will forever cherish those memories of my babies.  Then on the other hand, I love how things have changed.  I love how we all relax a bit more and talk and hang out.  I love how everything isn't so rushed and I don't have worry about naps or cleaning it up all on my own.  We do it all as a family now and I love that. I love how the kids have their own traditions that they love and they are slowly making the holiday season their own.  And I just love being around all of it.

No comments: