Monday, December 23, 2019

Train Ride

Last weekend we went on our annual Christmas train ride.  This is my most favorite holiday tradition and even with a touch of a snowstorm we could not be stopped!

 On our way!
 Komos!
 Our girls are getting so big!
 The boys!
 My Mom and Dad!
 Some of my favorite ladies!
 My girls.
 The crew waiting to see Santa!
 Nana and Papa and the kids!
 The Popp Crew

The Komo Crew
 Komos
 SANTA!
 I love everyone in this picture!
 Oliver's favorite part, the reindeer!
 I was so happy that Claire still wanted to get her face painted!
 My baby girls.  This is their 8th train ride together!  I can still see them in their little boots and big Christmas bows!
 The Grinch!
 Boytime!
 The Grinch!
 One last picture on the sleigh!
 Time for Theo's!!!!!
 Table for two.
 Time to order our usual salads and fried chicken.
 The boys had their own table!
Cousin love!!!!!

It was another successful year on the train ride!  I can't believe that we have been doing this for 9 years!  I love having everyone together enjoying the holidays!

No comments: