Friday, June 28, 2019

Salt Cave

HIGH: We celebrated Amy’s birthday at the Salt Cave!
LOW: Claire had a party tonight and she didn’t get grab dinner with us 😔

Today we celebrated Amy’s 40th birthday by taking her to the Salt Cave! So after I dropped Claire off at her lacrosse clinic we all met at the Cave! It was really cool and very relaxing! Although, we were all a little puffy afterwards!

Then we continued the celebration with a delicious lunch at Juicey Burger! It was so great to sit outside on this gorgeous day and have lunch and a few drinks and laugh! 

After a great lunch date I headed home, did some laundry, read my book, and just relaxed for a bit! It was amazing! Then Claire has a birthday party so Oliver, Mark, and I grabbed dinner at our favorite place...Moes!!! Then Mark and I hustled over to a hockey meeting and then we picked up Claire and finally headed home for the evening. It was another busy but relaxing summer day! 

No comments: