Friday, June 28, 2019

First Official Day

HIGH: It was the first official day of summer!!!
LOW: I didn’t get to go to the beach with Oliver 😔

Yesterday marked the first official day of summer vacation! I have been looking back at old blog posts and I am really going to try to blog every day again! I love rereading all of my old posts and seeing all of my old pictures, so I am really going to try!

Yesterday Claire had lacrosse camp and Oliver went to the beach with my in laws. I had a dr appt and the timing didn’t match up so I couldn’t go along. I did however get to sit in my favorite new reading chair and drink my coffee and read! It was GLORIOUS!!!

Oliver has an absolute blast at the beach with his cousins!!!
He loves his cousins so much!

I still can’t believe that Oliver isn’t the little guy on the beach anymore! He is now the “older” cousin!!!

We also got this in the email today!!! Claire was selected for accelerated Math!!! Yet again, I am so proud of my girl! 

So I would say overall the first day of summer was a HUGE success! 


No comments: