Saturday, May 20, 2017

New Phone

So I am SUPER behind with my posts! I still have an amazing vacation to Punta Cana to blog about, along with soccer games, hockey practices, dancing pictures, lacrosse practices, and just every day family fun! But before I get too behind I wanted to just post SOMETHING! ANYTHING really!!!
After breaking my beloved Samsung s7edge I finally made the switch to an iPhone 7plus! And I am glad that I did because I LOVE it! The camera is absolutely amazing on this phone and I am thrilled!
Here is a great shot of my two buddies playing in the backyard! Since they are both playing lacrosse this year they are having a blast playing together in the backyard! They are getting so big that I can't even take it! Oliver is SUPER into sports lately and Claire is becoming such a little lady! I am hoping my new phone will help me post more!!!

No comments: