Sunday, July 17, 2016

Marigold

This year my annual golf tournament (the one time a year that I go golfing) was cancelled.  I have golfed in this tournament for about 5 years with my mother and her friends, who I am proud to say that over the years have become my friends as well.  We always have so much fun, so much fun in fact that when they cancelled our favorite day we decided to still go out there and play anyway!
We had a blast as always!  Thank you Mom, Kitty, and Dawn for being so patient with me and letting me tag along!  The only reason that I can even move that little ball around is because of you guys!
After a great morning of golf and a nice lunch I met Mark and the kids for a nice relaxing afternoon on the beach.  Then my in laws bought us a nice dinner to celebrate our anniversary.

Overall, it was a perfect summer day!!  I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments: