Saturday, July 25, 2015

Claire's Roller Skating Party!

Last weekend Claire had her 8th birthday friend party at the roller rink!  It was by far one of the most fun parties that I have ever  been to!!  The kids had a great time and so did the adults!
We had the whole rink to ourselves.  The kids skated and played all the old school games.  
 We had delicious pizza.
And a little ice cream to cool off.  It was sooo hot!
Claire was so pumped when she won 4 Corners (even though I am not sure that she actually won but whatever).
Even Oliver got into it!
Then he latched onto two of Claire's friends and they helped him skate for the entire party.
I still can't believe my baby is 8!!!!
The kids all really seemed to have a blast!! 

Happy birthday Claire!!  I hope that you had a blast!!  I love you baby!!


No comments: