Thursday, July 16, 2015

Beach Days!

I know that I wanted to blog everyday but it is really hard!  We have been so busy!  But we have been spending a lot of time at the beach (as usual), so here are some pictures from our time at the beach.
It has been so fun to have friends and family come and spend time with us at the beach.  Everyone knows that if the weather is nice we are there, so just call us and meet us up there.
My Moms.  I love these ladies.  I am so lucky to have both of them!
The Komo Men (I am lucky to have these clowns too).
The kids love hanging out with their buddies!
The girls even like to do a little reading at the beach.
And we have our newest beach bum!  Harper loves the beach!!
Our two little old ladies can now help us carry all of our junk down to the water.

The beach is my happy place.  I absolutely love being there.  I am so thankful that my in laws have a beautiful cottage but I am even more thankful that they are so welcoming of my family AND all of my friends! 

No comments: