Sunday, July 12, 2015

Claire's Birthday

So it happened, I tried to stop it but it happened.  Claire turned eight.  Eight years old.  That is ridiculous. I can remember being little and wishing that I was eight because that was so old. 
After the cake debacle for Oliver's birthday we went back to our faithful place for a cake.  Claire picked a Sponge Bob cake this year.
Eight..Seriously...Eight
This year Claire really wanted a skateboard.  She is getting better but even a little shakey she looks adorable!
The whole family loved getting together to celebrate Claire's special day, did I mention that she is EIGHT!
All the cousins are getting so old and we still have one more on the way!
And I had just had to put this in!  Kayden was loving the viking helmet!  He loved running around with it on. He looked so adorable!
Awesome.

We all had a great time at Claire's party!  I still cannot believe that my baby girl is 8!  It has been an amazing 8 years.  Claire is smart, kind, responsible, and a hard worker.  She is just so good.  She helps me all the time and never complains about it.  I don't know what I would do without her!!  I love you baby and I couldn't be more proud of you.  I am so glad that you are my daughter.

No comments: