Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Musselman!

Now I know that I always say how busy we are BUT the last week has really set an all time record for us!  After an amazing week in Jellystone we returned home Thursday to a wonderful bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law Sara, then on Friday we had a wonderful wedding for our friends Matt and Jill, then on Saturday I had my annual Marigold golf tournament with my favorite golf teamies, and finally on Sunday Mark had his half ironman!
 My golf tournament on Saturday went really well!  This year we were "The Queens" and we had a blast, as always!  We came in third overall.  Not too shabby since I only golf once a year.
Unfortunately due to weather and just plain craziness, me and the kids did not go to cheer Mark on for his Musselman Triathlon.  This involved  a 1.2 mile swim, a 56 mile bike ride, and a 13.1 mile run!  But he did it!!  We are so proud of him!!!  The full Ironman...here we come!!!
Since we couldn't be there to cheer him on, we did decorate the front door to welcome him home!
And Claire made him a card and gave him $2.75 :)

And in the midst of all of this, Claire lost another tooth!
 This time the Tooth Fairy left her this note!
And this little present (along with $2.00). Claire was THRILLED!  She loves brushing her teeth even more now!

So now life calms down a bit.  We have spent the last two days doing laundry (to catch up from camping) and hanging out around the house.  It has been wonderful to just relax with my favorite people!

No comments: