Friday, July 4, 2014

Claire's Birthday!!!!

Well it has happened.  My little baby girl has turned 7!  She had a great day celebrating at summer camp and then at home with our family.
Claire with her Great Grandma and Nana.
Claire's choice of cake this year was a Harry Potter cake.  Her and Mark have been reading Harry Potter every night together and she is a little obsessed with it.
Claire loved when everyone sang to her.
Then she put the knife in the cake and Papa pulled it out and made a wish.
Then it was time for presents.  Claire is officially old, all she wanted this year was clothes from Justice.
It was a great birthday!  I loved having the family all together.

I can't believe my angel is 7!  She is such a smart, thoughtful, kind, and amazing little girl.  I am so proud of her and everything that she does!  
We love you Claire!  Happy birthday baby!!!

No comments: