Thursday, October 10, 2013

Our Goals For 2013-2014

I know, I know I am SUPER late with this post! But wow have we been busy.  Between school, activities, weddings, and babies it has been one thing after another around here!  But I am here now and I am ready for my annual Goals post!
Claire 
~ I want to get up to red at school.
~ I want to learn to take care of pets all by myself.
~ I want to be able to hold my pencil better.
Oliver
~ I wanna learn numbers.
~ I wanna be a robot.
~ I wanna doing a coloring of a dinosaur.
Mark
~ To be an Ironman.
~ To always love and appreciate my wife.
~ To be a good husband and father.
~ To serve as a teacher and role model to the students that I work with at school.
Natalie
~ To laugh each day.
~ To get rid of bad habits.
~ To learn yoga.
~ To have patience for everything that comes my way and RELAX more.
~ To be the best mother, wife, teacher, and friend that I can be.
~ I want to make each day count.  I don't want to take anything for granted.  Your every breath is a gift and I want to savor every single moment, good or bad. 
~ Oh yeah, and to make people take more pictures of me.  Especially one of me on my first day of school :)

I will be back with MANY posts and pictures of all of the stuff that we have been up to while I was away!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So glad you still posted this - I love the goals! I've been taking a yoga classes 2 mornings a week and I LOVE it!! Definitely give it a try!