Saturday, May 19, 2012

Taste Of Summer

Today it was gorgeous out and I got a little taste of what this summer is going to be like.  I can't wait!  Oliver is old enough now that he is discovering EVERYTHING and LOVES it!  I can't wait to spend our days at the zoo, the park, the beach, and going for walks, riding bikes, playing outside, and just hanging around the house all day!!  This summer I am going to blog everyday again and I can't wait to capture all of it!
I busted out the baby pool while the kids were napping and had it all ready when they woke up.  Claire was so excited!  When she woke up, I told her that I had a surprise for her.  When I showed her the pool, she was speechless. Then she just threw her arms around me and thanked me. It was so sweet.  It's the little things!
My friend Amy gave me this pool and it was perfect for today.  The kids had so much fun!
I thought Claire would think the pool was too small once she started playing in it.  But, she loved it! 
It was so fun to watch Claire and Oliver play together.  They really play together now and it is so sweet.  
For some reason Claire kept putting her fist in the air and yelling.  
So of course, Oliver had to do it too.  He does EVERYTHING that his big sister does!
Apparently, the kids love Mark's trees.  They kept going over and hugging them.  Oliver is also obsessed with birds.  He chases them all over the yard yelling "Hold you!  I hold you!"  and then they all fly away and he looks at me like "Hey!  I just want to hold them!"  Then the mother in me wants to grab all the birds for my baby to hold.

Today was wonderful.  I got a taste of what summer is going to be like and I CANNOT wait for it!!  Bring on the summer!!

No comments: