Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tae Kwon Do

Today was Claire's Tae Kwon Do performance.  She is great great!! She was so excited to show us what she learned this year!
Look at that form!
She was so proud to show off her punches!
Always time for a smile.
She is always ready to answer a question :)
Claire was thrilled to demonstrate how the kicks should be done.
She's got those punches down.
Here she is getting her diploma.
Claire and Miss Sandy.
Oliver loved watching his big sister perform.
He was so good the whole time!  And Grandma's bracelet was a great distraction :)

I was so proud of Claire.  She worked so hard all year!!  I have more pictures of her and her buddies but I have to check with their parents before I post them. 

GREAT JOB CLAIRE!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU CHICKEN!!!

No comments: