Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sue's Shower

A week ago Friday we had a beautiful shower for my soon to be sister in law Sue.  It was a small gathering of friends and family and it was wonderful!  With a St. Patrick's Day wedding coming up we decided to have a Christmas shower. 
Sue and her twin sister Kim.  So not only am I getting a sister in law but I am also getting Kimmy who looks just like her :)
Even with a little remodeling going on we managed to decorate nicely and have a delicious dinner.
There was lots of laughter and fun while we ate.
It was so nice to get to know Sue's mom.
And her favorite Aunt!
Sue got a special mini wedding cake to cut.
Then it was time for PRESENTS!!!
Everyone enjoyed watching Sue open all of her new things. 
Sue and Greg got some great stuff to start their married life together.
Me and my sistas.
The Popp girls.

It was a lovely shower and I can't wait until the wedding!!!  I am thrilled to death that Sue is going to be an official part of our family (even though she has been a big part of our family for a long time)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics turned out awesome, Natalie!