Monday, October 3, 2011

Wine With Friends

Yesterday Mark and I went on a wine tour with our friends Mark and Lesa.  We always have so much fun with Mark and Lesa and yesterday was no exception!
It was really nice to get out for the day and try some new wines with good friends.  
Lesa found these wine cork earrings and she was really excited about them!  Those earrings and Lesa's "window art" were huge hits!!
Mark and I had a nice time spending the day together.
 I think that Mark and Lesa did too.
The Marks.
Lesa and I lovin' the fruit wines from Mommy's sippy cups :)
Even though the weather was yucky, the scenery was beautiful.
And apparently the theme of the day was "Save All God's Creatures".  Here is a rooster that was just chillin' in the gardens.

Overall it was a great day!  I can't wait to do something like this again!!

No comments: