Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Kids

These are my kids.  I know all parents say this but I have the best kids ever.  Claire is so smart, kind, and funny.  She is getting so old so fast.  And Oliver is getting so big and becoming such a little person.  He is so interested in EVERYTHING around him!  And together they are priceless.  They are always playing together and helping each other out.  I just love it.  Oliver's new obsession is books.  He cannot get enough of them!  So Claire is great with helping him to read them and look at the pictures.  I love it!  Oliver is always bringing us books and squirming his way onto our laps, and Claire is no exception.  He grabs his books and worms his way right up to her!  And she LOVES it!!
We have been pretty busy lately with school starting back up.  And with the start of school comes the start of the activities.  Here is Oliver at his swim lessons.  He is doing so well.  He does not mind getting his face wet at all, so he loves to jump in!!  PS Check out that belly!
On top of being busy with activities and school we have had some birthday parties too!  Here is Oliver and Frankie hanging out at Bella's birthday party!
Even with their buddies around these two find a way to hang out!
Claire loved the parachute!
And Oliver loved to watch and do his famous "Woah".
Also, Grandma and Grandpa bought a cottage at the beach so we snuck in one last trip to the beach!  The weather was beautiful last weekend so we couldn't resist going for a long walk on the beach!
My beach bum.  She loved hanging out on the beach on last time this season.
She even walked in the water a little.
Then Claire and Great Grandma chatted away.
We stopped at the beach playground for a bit too.
Claire loved swinging away on the sand.
Oliver loves the swing too!

So September was a pretty busy month for us.  But busy in a good way.  Hopefully October will be just as great.  I can't wait for the fall weather and crunchy leaves.  Plus it is HALLOWEEN soon!!  I can't wait to dress these two up!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love hearing about them playing together - they're at such a fun age!

And so cool that your in-law's bought a place at the beach! (and extra cool that I work w/ your MIL now and we're going to become great friends and I'll meet you up at their cottage!)