Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Y

High: Great morning at the Y :)
Low: The weather was yucky :(


Today was the first day that we didn't have too much planned.  Claire had swim lessons at our local YMCA and that was all we had planned.  Let me just start by saying that we LOVE the Y.  The kids both take swim lessons and they have a great kids room so that you can go and work out.  It works out perfectly because the kids can do their lessons and Mark and I can work out.  Oliver goes on Monday with Daddy and Claire goes on Wednesdays.  It was a great morning (except for I tried a recipe for Iced Coffee and was super excited to have it this morning and it was waaayyyyy too strong).  Claire swam and Oliver hung out with Mark while I worked out.  Of course I had my camera BUT I forgot my memory card so I didn't get any pictures.  But, I do have these pictures from we went to the Y a few weeks ago on a yucky day so that the kids could just use the pool.
Oliver loves the water! He doesn't mind getting his face wet at all so he goes crazy in the water!  Of course I always dumped water on my babies faces in the bathtub while they were infants so that they wouldn't be afraid of water (that sounds a lot meaner than it really was).  And thank you Mark for taking a few pictures so that I could be in them :)
Claire loves the water too!  She has no fear and loves to swim underwater and play.  She stays in that water until her little lips are purple and the uncontrollable shivering starts to annoy her, then she wants to get out.
I could eat this face!  Actually today I did, well I bit him a little too hard and he cried for a second.  But it was just a second, I swear!  I can't help it!!!!   LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!!!!
My favorite thing is to see Claire and Oliver play together.  They are so sweet and just love each other.  I really hope it stays this way!

After the Y we went to Tim Hortons and then ran a few errands.  After that we just came home, took a nap and just relaxed.  It was great!  I wish the weather was a little warmer but it didn't stop me from enjoying the day with my babies!

No comments: