Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!

 Guess who loved the Easter Bunny?  It was really sweet.  There was a little girl after Claire who was not excited to see the Bunny, so Claire went over to her and whispered "He's really nice."  

Today we spent the morning outside (again) enjoying every second of this summer weather!  We decided to dye our eggs outside.
Here are the eggs before.  Yes, I broke two :(


Claire loved dying her eggs.


She loved telling us what to do.



The eggs after :)



Don't worry about those eggs I broke, they didn't go to waste.

Due to these last few days of gorgeous weather I have been able to play around with my camera while we have spent every waking moment outside.


Here is my Hot Mama at the park.  Had I known that I was going to get some nice pictures I wouldn't have put her in "play clothes".

We hope that you and your families have a great Easter with a lot of great treats :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie I LOVE these pictures! Have a great day tomorrow, Happy Easter! Tammy

Unknown said...

Feel the need to let you know I read the blog today!!!!!!!!!! (b/c you think I don't) Luv Ya!! Your pictures look awesome I am so jealous of your camera!! Jenn

Amanda said...

LOVE these pics! And did you finally figure out how to play with the size and make them bigger? Looks good!