Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Oh so many things to be thankful for. Where do I start?


I will start here. I am thankful for these two goofballs. They make each day perfect (even when it doesn't seem so perfect). Mark is my best friend and thank god I have him. Claire is my angel. She makes everyday special.



I am thankful for this lug. Even though he makes my house a mess and he sometimes smells like the zoo. I am thankful that he protects our family and that he is so great (and tolerant) with Claire.



I am thankful for the women in my life. These women have taught me how to be a strong independent woman and mother. I love these women very much.

I am thankful for such an elegant and cultured family.

I am thankful for my family. Not only my family but my in-laws as well. My family is there for anything that I need and we all lean on each other when we need to. My in-laws are amazing and I could not have asked for a better addition to my family. I love them all so much and I truly do not know what I would do without them.

I am thankful for my friends. I have always said that my girlfriends are more like sisters to me than friends. And no matter who old we get that holds true. I don't know what I would do without you girls. They are always there to help me when I need it, listen to me when I need it, and ignore me when I am being bossy :) I LOVE YOU LADIES!!!!!


I am thankful for my job! I work with great children everyday and I work with AWESOME people as well. I love the people I work with, they make everyday a blast!!!

I am thankful for this old guy and the fact that he is constantly making me take pictures of him because I know that someday I will cherish them.



I am thankful for this crazy hair (even if my daughter does resemble Gene Wilder).
I am thankful that my family keeps all of our old toys. They seem to be Claire's favorites :)

And finally, I am thankful for this new baby. I am so thankful to be having another baby. I cannot wait until this baby joins our family!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwwww. (I think you're pretty AWESOME too)