Sunday, November 8, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

High: Today was a beautiful day :)
Low: I am still feeling a little yucky :(

Today the weather was perfect! It was 65 and sunny! PERFECT! So after nap we headed outside to enjoy what will probably be the last nice day until May.


The first thing Claire wanted to do was play in her sandbox. So, while she played in her sand I practiced my photography. And I must say, I did pretty well today :)



I think Claire forgot how fun her sandbox is. She just kept saying "Mama this is SUPER fun!"



I swear I could bite her little nose!



Don't mind her hair, we didn't "style" it today. I love this kid's hair :)


I had to put this one because she just looks so old!


And what would a trip oustide in the fall be without runnin in some leaves!

This is a quick shot of Claire at swimming on Saturday. It was Safety day. The kids had to practice swimming with a life vest on. It was pretty tough too. Claire is so small (she only weighs 23 pounds) and she kept flipping over because of the head piece. But she was determined to swim with that thing on! Here she is swimming, look at that look of determination on her face! She is gonna be just like her daddy. If she was anything like me, she would be relaxing and floating around on her back :)


I promise in about three weeks I should be feeling better and there will be bigger, better, and more posts !!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessie at Blog Schmog said...

Love your little darling! My 2nd son has hair like that! I love it. One of these days he is going to make me shave it all off though. :(
Just saying "hi"! I came over from P Dub!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Claire! I love her hair:-) I hope you are feeling better...soon. Hang in there! MLS