Saturday, February 12, 2022

Bad poster

I have been a bad poster lately.  I hate when I am a bad poster.  I miss so much and it is so hard to catch up! I haven't been able to blog from phone (my only complaint about iphones) so it has been harder to do.  I promise to get better!

Claire played for an in door field hockey this winter and even though the rules confuse the heck out of me, I love to watch her play!
We finally had a snow day!  And I really enjoyed doing absolutely nothing all day!
Oliver still likes to play outside in the snow and I love to watch him!  From the window in the house though lol!
Oliver has played a ton of hockey!  I swear has a game every ten minutes but I love it! I love to watch him play and I love seeing him with this buddies on his team!

Even though Oliver is Vaccinated doesn't really need a ride to school anymore, I have fallen in love with driving him. It gets me to work early and I love our morning chats while we wait in the drop off line!


 

No comments: