Thursday, July 1, 2021

SUMMER

 So summer has officially started!  It has already been so amazing and we haven't even done anything!

We had our annual end of the year party last Friday!  It is the "Greatest Day" and it is really the GREATEST DAY!

I love these people and we definitely celebrated!!!

The cottage is coming along and I am so thrilled with it!
I cannot wait for it to be finished!
Oliver is just loving fishing non stop!



Oliver had a whole list set up for a special fishing day with Mark.  



Although they didn't catch anything in the end my positive guy was thrilled with his catch from earlier in the day!

When he is not fishing outside, he is fishing inside!
And I just love to sit here.  Even if it rained on us and I had to run back for my umbrella.
I am loving just relaxing and reading and going to the gym and just taking the day nice and slow! After the madness of June, I love the slow start of summer.  I can't wait for the rest of it!





No comments: