Monday, June 28, 2021

Camp Cappelli

 This year my kids finished school a week before we did.  So instead of laying around bored they went to "Camp Cappelli".  I am so grateful to have Jessica who not only loves to run "Camp Cappelli" but loves to take my kids with her!


Day 1 was spent doing not 1 but 3 escape rooms!  Followed by a lunch at 5 Guys and some ice cream for dessert!




Day 2


Day 2 was spent strawberry picking!

Followed by a big sleep over!!!

Day 3 was spent doing the ropes course downtown!

The kids loved this!

Day 4 they went hiking at the sculpture park!



And day 5 wrapped up the week with breakfast at Paula's donuts and then a creek walk!

I am so lucky to have to my friends that are like family, who love my kids like their own.  The kids had an amazing week and I am so grateful for Jessica and Camp Cappelli.  It was the perfect way to start the summer!


No comments: