Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Exposed

 So last week I was exposed to someone with COVID.  So I am quarantined until Monday.  Even though being stuck home stinks I am so grateful for a job that is flexible and that I can work from home a bit.  I am also thankful for Netflix and Hulu.

Plus I love getting Oliver on the bus. I love our little driveway chats!  I was also able to drop Claire off at school, which I can never do that was a plus.
I went to get a COVID test today. Even though I have no symptoms I want to make sure we are being safe and I don't want to spread it to anyone else.

All of the volunteers were wonderful and so friendly. They even gave me a little treat bag for coming in.


It is so crazy that this is our new normal but hopefully by all of us taking the precautions we can keep the numbers down and keep everyone safe.

No comments: