Saturday, January 23, 2021

COVID Stuff

Not too much going on around here lately.

I am hybrid teaching now, which has been interesting.  I LOVE having the kids back in the building but for someone who is not great schedules this is a little tough for me. But I have an amazing aide and it is all working out!
I spent some time reconnecting with my "high school bin"!  I found old notes, pictures, and calendars.  I spent hours rereading all of this stuff. I am so glad that I kept all this stuff!
In order for the students to return to school we need to have random COVID testing done.  I was the first one done and it was really no big deal at all.  I will do this everyday if that is what it takes for the kids to come back to school.
But the best news is that last week I got round one of the COVID vaccine!  I am so excited to be moving forward from this whole mess.  Of course I have some concerns about the vaccine but I also have a lot of concerns about COVID so I chose to trust science!  Fingers crossed that we are moving on from this whole mess!
 

No comments: